Friday, June 19, 2009

Yayz.

Got my laptop already. Yay!
Got good specs and all, it's all good, eventhough the price is a little higher. Yay!

But I was really upset when one of the softwares in my laptop wasn't installed properly, and it caused error whenever I open those softwares. Sob. It caught me off guard, made me so lost. Thank god I have baby with me to help me figure out the problem.

Still, it couldn't be fixed.

Fine. Then baby brought me and my laptop to his friend's computer shop in ss2. The guy there helped me out, and he made it! Yay!!
Was so so so super happy. Hmm. Right now and always, I can use it like normal, with no error and whatsoever.
Only thing to do now is to install other props like anti-virus, photoshop... stuffs. Then it'll be a total perfect laptop. Yay!




In the mean time. Work, what else?

No comments: