Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Battery low...

I'm so tired. Sigh.

My neck and my shoulder was in pain, once I got up from bed this morning. I went to college feeling sick, with slight headache. I had to carry my laptop as well, which is heavy, caused me even more headache.

The weather is so humid. I hate it. It doens't really do the cheering up part. Seriously...




Just fished up information on CEP assignment. Kind'a happy with what I've found... very informative. Can't wait for the group meeting next Monday. By the way, the Earth Hour project is due next Wednesday. So fast! We've already gathered all the information needed, left only the slides part. It's gonna be a 10minutes presentation only anyway. Should be fine.

This Friday will be my family trip to Penang. Pretty excited about it, but at the same time, I feel like I shouldn't leave because I'll have to leave my group members to continue doing the Earth Hour thing. Sorry guys... And also my baby. Have to not see him for 2 and a half days. Hope I can spare even 2 hours with baby right after I come back from Penang on Sunday.






For now. Goodnight, time for charging.

No comments: