Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Updates.

Oh yes! Got my results already, and I'm quite happy with what I got. Got A for MCS, CB, and SP. Got a B for PR. Out of 4 subjects, I got 3A's. Hmm. But having to think of it, I'm so close to getting straight A... ee. But it's alright, I'm happy enough. Lol.

On the other hand. My work load is like, stacking up day by day. I need to breath, seriously. The seniors once said before that semester4 will be very VERY crazy, night time will become day time, and day time will become night time. Oh well, used to doubt what they said, but was so damn wrong! This semester is really REALLY crazy.

Having us to do so much research and work, and presentations, but it all doesn't carry marks.

Having us to do this stupid in-class test, where all are essays, giving us so limited time to do, and it doesn't carry marks also.

Not forgetting real assignments that carry marks.

If you don't call this crazy, then what it is??



Still, I'm staying strong. I can do this! *semangat*








By the way, I'm getting a new laptop soon! Like, tomorrow? I hope so. Will be going down to Low Yat to have a look at the laptops... must get one tomorrow! Too much work to do, must have my own laptop to do my work better. Hahah.. Thanks to mom so so much as she will be sponsoring me, I don't have to pay a single cent. Yay.

No comments: