Monday, January 18, 2010

Need some getting-use-to.

Today morning was my 2nd class of the semester. Classes were so boring.. especially today's subject - Corperate Communication. Infact, all subjects are boring.. as long as I'm in class, it feels boring.

For Corp. Comm., so fast we have to come up with a name as an organization, for the organization. Have to come up with craps like mission and vision, landscapes, etc. What the hell. Am so not ready to work. It's only my 2nd day back in college. It's going to be a real event, as our assignment, that the whole class is going to do. Diamn!

Meanwhile, am trying to get my routine back on track... my college routine, I mean. Waking up early for morning classes, jamming home after class. Lunch at college... spending money for college. And the weirdest thing is that, am finding myself trying to get use to hanging out with college mates. Really weird I know, but I'm actually trying to get used to them again. Maybe because I haven't seen them for a really long time? Yea, internship.. most probably. And now we actually combining classes with the juniors. Hmm.. gotta meet new people and make new friends all over again. starting from point zero, which sometimes can be a very hard thing to do - for me.


Oh oh, I wanna get a new phone! The Nokia E72, it's this Blackberry-look-alike phone. Surveyed some friends whom are using it, and apparently, it's quite a good phone. But it's still too expansive, in the market right now. Sigh. Imagine I can go on Facebook when there's wifi... awesome! That's the last thing I'm wishing for in my phone.
Of all brags, I shall stop here. Going to The Curve in awhile. See ya.

No comments: