Friday, January 29, 2010

After 1 month.

Wow. It's been quite some time hasn't it?

My new semester has started, finally. At the beginning, it was kind'a dead.. as in, I had nothing much to do. Basically just went for classes, take some notes, and go back home. Now that it's been 1 month already, things are starting to power up. And I myself will have to spark up my engine to produce some good work!

Things have been good. Classes are fine, eventhough boring. Making more new friends from the juniors where we merged classes together. Closer classmates. The lecturers are great too. Yea.. it's all good, I have to say. And also one of the most challenging thing that I'm handling now is this CSR project that me and my classmates are doing for Corporate Comm class. As the head of the whole 'company', there are things to do - giving orders, planning and strategizing... we're doing a real event this time man, no kidding! We're doing the real REAL thing, awesome eh? Not for presentation purposes anymore like back in those semesters, but this time, a real corporate social responsibilty event. Hmm. It's gonna be long, challenging, and stressful I think.

Hmm. What else? Oh. Also, will be doing many small class assignments, on a weekly basis. Gotta really organize myself to be more organized. Lol. Such crap.

No comments: