Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lil' Here And There.

Ok. Well.. It's been awhile since I last updated my blog. Been pretty free lately. I mean - damn free. Till I rot at home. THAT free. Sigh.

I wanna do something, but I don't know what. I already go to almost all of the malls around town, I really have no idea where to go anymore. And it's not like, I have the money to hang out. Grr, this is really killing me deep shit.

One more week to go, then I'll be going back to college. First class starts on the 18th of January, which is next Monday. Hm. Actually wondering how will it feel like going back to college again... the worst thing is that, I'm certain - infact, the pupil are certain that semester 6 will be a very heavy; very crazy; very busy; very stressful semester. But ah, have ot be ready for it anyway. Nothing much to brag about.

Damn. I wanna buy myself a new dress! A really hot, stylish, not-too-girlish dress. Spotted one stunningly awesome and sexy dress online, but the item is sold out and not restockable. Not my luck, apparently. I need to get out and shop! I know I'm broke, but I have to buy something..sigh.

Also, meanwhile, a friend has left to Kampar to study. This also means I got lesser hang out buddies already. Really don't know what to say... he didn't even ask me out for a drink! But just drop by my place to say goodbye. Will hav to wait till he's back, then.

No comments: