Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Love November.

Hola hola!

Phew~ Been working for 3 months plus already. Going into complete 4 months by end of November! See, it's November already. How fast! Time is actually speeding up even more in November as we're moving into end of the year, where we have Christmas eve, Christmas, holiday plans, finishing current projects, moving into new year, new projects and plans. Exciting!

Lately, things have been good. Work - good. Not so much of late nights anymore, really grateful about that. Getting warm with colleagues, getting things done smoother. The boy - good. Both of us have been busy with our own things, but still manage to hang out and laze around. Friends - as usual, didn't get to catch up much, sad! Missing them; all groups.

I can't help it. I always love November. Because there are many birthdays in November - people that I know and care about. My own birthday is in November as well. I can't wait to celebrate! =D

I haven't been shopping. Must shop soon too! Either end of this month after getting my pay, or in December. Hehehehe.. wait for me KL! I'm going to you soon!

No comments: